Tippitoes Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • Its funny how my babies seem to enjoy the experience
  • I consider carrying my baby around as a weight bearing or conditioning exercise for my bones
  • I also find it more convenient than going through the traffic with a pushchair

• by Tripple

The first Tippitoes Baby Carrier I used was a second hand that was given me by a friend. Nonetheless, it was as good as new. With my second child, I was enticed by my husband to go for a new one just for the sake of the cool grey color he spotted being carried by someone else. I wish I had gone for the black one, as we previously had, because it does not show off dirty marks. Our brand new carrier was not expensive as I had anticipated.

It is a two purpose piece; for the helpless suckling tiny tot who wants to gaze at the mother’s central iris all the time and afterwards can be turned to the direction of exploring the world. My hubby follows those instructions but I tend to face the baby forward after a couple of months.

Its funny how my babies seem to enjoy the experience. When doing shopping for groceries, my baby Debbie reaches out his hand as if to make a choice of what to buy. I wish she knew ...

• how not to do that, for the discomfort it causes to my neck. The straps are as adjustable as the baby grows and that is really cool. I consider carrying my baby around as a weight bearing or conditioning exercise for my bones. I also find it more convenient than going through the traffic with a pushchair. Neither do I feel safe leaving my baby alone in the car.

I am made to know that a back carrier is a better ergonomic choice when contemplating to buy baby carriers

, yet for the first few months I choose to be face to face with my child. After all, I use the carrier just when I am going out for shopping. I remember that Aunt Jane used a back carrier for her firstborn but for some reason the baby kept whimpering until she went off to sleep or when she was taken off the back.

One thing I seem to be missing on the Tippitoes Baby Carrier is a side pouch for carrying the keys and tissue, otherwise it is a good buy.

Tippitoes Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428071210781031/k2311a0728/7.28.10