Samsung Mobile Phone SGH-E350  » Phones  »
  • I am pretty happy with this purchase and I recommend those looking for a basic phone that is easy to use to get the Samsung SGH-E350

• by Tripple

The Samsung Mobile phone SGH-E350 is a great mobile phone, in fact it has surpassed most of the phones I’ve ever had. When my old Samsung mobile phone died of old age, I needed another phone that would be small and endure a lot of torment (I work in construction and drop my phone constantly). The Samsung SGH-E350 has been a great replacement.

The Samsung SGH-E350 is a very reliable phone to have. This phone is only 85 grams, but it withstands anything I have dropped it on. The screen has lasted over a year

without too many scratches, no problems with the phone charger either. The phone is a pretty basic slider phone that you could open with one hand. It is easy to use with and without opening it thanks to keys located on the front and side of the phone. There is a USB cord that you can get that will allow you to connect your phone to a laptop. This allows you to transfer contacts, pictures, and more into the phone. This phone can also be used with a headset if needed, which is also ...

• easy to learn and maneuver.

The camera is a low 1.3 megapixel phone, which fits for what the phone is meant for. I did not get this phone for the camera, so it does not concern me at all. There is a little self-portrait mirror on the back of the phone for those interested. It has great games that work with java, and around 40 megabytes of memory built-in. It may have more memory, depending on what your SIM card adds. There are no features added that you do not really need. The phone sounds great

as well, not a bit of static unless you are in a place that obviously would cause static. One of the few bad points is that the phone tends to have a low battery life, so if you are planning to use your phone a lot, this phone may not be the one for you.

I am pretty happy with this purchase and I recommend those looking for a basic phone that is easy to use to get the Samsung SGH-E350. I also recommend other Samsung phones for other needs; they have been very useful and very reliable for me.

Samsung Mobile Phone SGH-E350

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3728071210761031/k2311a0728/7.28.10