Casio Watch AQF-102WD9BVDF
  • Being a sports watch freak, I decided to go for this Casio watch in this summer
  • Additionally, I had heard that when it comes to sports watch, Casio provides best option because of its wide experience in dealing with high-end customer world over
  • I think this is the best option with me when I am in casual state
  • There is another thing that I have noticed with this watch in the last six months that the accuracy parameter is really worth clapping
  • In the end, I would like to recommend it to anyone willing to get a sports watch in the range of less than 100 dollar

• by Galega

Being a sports watch freak, I decided to go for this Casio watch in this summer. The reason was its stunning look coupled with affordable price. Additionally, I had heard that when it comes to sports watch, Casio provides best option because of its wide experience in dealing with high-end customer world over.

As for this watch, an analogue one, I wear it for

my casual attire. I think this is the best option with me when I am in casual state.

There is some feature in this watch which helps me a lot. One among this is its highly acclaimed and long ranged stop watch facility.

Whenever I go for jogging early in the morning, I used this stopwatch facility to keep myself engaged and abreast. There is another thing that I have noticed with this watch in the last six months that the accuracy parameter is really worth clapping.

As told to me by the sales person, the accuracy is really +-30 seconds. I must say, following my research in internet, this is the best accuracy that you may get in a sports watch of this range.

Though, I can’t ...

• Casio Watch AQF-102WD9BVDF
      say how the battery of this watch will respond, the sales man had told me that the battery life of this watch is 3 years. I am far much away from that mark to say anything, but till now the performance of battery is good one.

As for look, the watch simply makes me great. I feel much more confident wearing this one because

of its mesmerizing look.

It simply enhanced my personality in casual wear. There is also one more feature that I have not seen in other watch and that is auto-calendar.

As the name suggest, it helps me a lot to keep myself away from diary. In the end, I would like to recommend it to anyone willing to get a sports watch in the range of less than 100 dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6428071210711031/k2311a0728/7.28.10