Watkins Menthol Camphor Ointment
Watkins Products are sold
  • It cost me around $8.00 for this 4 1/8 oz

• by individual sales people from their homes
      by good55

I am a baby boomer and, when I was a small child, I can remember catching colds or the sniffles and Mom knew all the cures. Of course, with every stuffy nose or cold, Mom would “grease” my chest with menthol salves, smear a little under my nose and dot the corners of my pillow with a little to keep the scent near me.

It would always work to

soothe the stuffiness of my head and chest and help to calm me.

So, while visiting a home of a Watkins Dealer, I chose to purchase a tin of their Menthol Camphor Ointment.

It cost me around $8 for this 4 1/8 oz.

tin.

This ointment is very much like what my Mom used.

It is soothing and cooling and does work to break up congestion in ...

• my chest when used as a chest rub.

I tend to get sinus congestion where my head will ache from being “plugged up”.

I find that if I rub just a touch of this ointment on my temples, on the back of my neck and under my nose, it will work wonders to clear a stuffy head and help to lessen my headache.

I have also found that

when I get homesick or want to bring back my childhood memories, I can use just a hint of it under my nose, especially at bedtime, and I will dream about being a little girl again! Seriously!!! Haven’t you a scent of something that will take you back to being a child again or stir up memories of home? This wonderful ointment does just that for me.

I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628071210681031/k2311a0728/7.28.10