Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
  • I rarely use eye makeup especially mascara because I am always on the go and I thought that it would take a lot of time to perfect it
  • Even though I love cosmetics, I was newbie when it comes to mascaras
  • However, I think that the tube is somewhat bulky and I think that it will not fit that easily in my small makeup kit
  • But that is not really a problem for me because I am really impressed with the mascara

• by labeya17

I have very small and thin lashes and I want to look more wide-eyed. I rarely use eye makeup especially mascara because I am always on the go and I thought that it would take a lot of time to perfect it. Even though I love cosmetics, I was newbie when it comes to mascaras. My mom has been using Cover Girl mascaras for quite some time now and she recommended it to me. After school I went to our local grocery and got myself Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black/Brown for only P400.00 or about $8.

I absolutely love this mascara! I just use a few swipes and it really gave me long and thick lashes. The extra color on my eyes makes me look prettier and wide-eyed which made some of my friends

envious. They asked me if I have been using castor oil to make my lashes grow longer but I just told them that it was just Cover Girl mascara but they did not believe me. Some of my classmates also told me that there was something different about me and I looked prettier. You could imagine how flattered I was when I received those compliments.

Even as a newbie when it comes to mascara, applying it on my lashes was really easy. I did not have to worry about making mess all over my lashes and my eyes. I thought that I would have a hard time applying it to my very small lashes but it was such a breeze. The brush applicator is really a blessing. The brush is not curved but it ...

• has been a big help for me to apply the mascara even to the lashes at the corners of my eyes. I also like that the mascara does not clump at all and it looks very natural. When I use this mascara, it does not weigh down my lashes. I have seen other girls that have weigh down lashes, but not mine with this mascara! My lashes looks really perfect like I have Aishwarya Rai-lashes.

I love that the color of the tube is really vibrant and it immediately caught my attention when I saw it. It is bright orange in color and I totally adore that color. However, I think that the tube is somewhat bulky and I think that it will not fit that easily in my small makeup kit. But that

is not really a problem for me because I am really impressed with the mascara.

The mascara is also very easy to remove. I just remove it with soap and facial wash. There were also times that I was too sleepy or too tired to go to the bathroom so instead I just remove them with whatever facial cleansing wipes that I have in my bag. I do not have to scrub my eyes really hard to get it off because it comes off easily.

Overall, I think that it is perfect if you are low on cash and is looking for good and affordable mascara. There are many brands of mascaras out there in the market but for me, I have found the perfect mascara for me and that is Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071210621031/k2311a0728/7.28.10