Belo Whitening Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I then noticed how fine my colleague's face is and I wonder what products she use
  • I suddenly remembered about toners and so I eagerly searched for the best face toner locally available right away
  • After cleaning my face, I was excited to use this new product that I bought

• by greatproduct_finds

Being self-conscious, I often look in the mirror during work hours to make sure that I always look presentable. Lately I’ve been noticing that though I perform the necessary beauty rituals, my face still looks dull and have blackheads and large pores. I then noticed how fine my colleague’s face is and I wonder what products she use. I suddenly remembered about

toners and so I eagerly searched for the best face toner locally available right away.

My internet research says that a good toner should be alcohol free, but to my dismay, all the toners in the supermarket where we shop have this ingredient. So among the dozens of toners in the shelf, I chose the cheapest and of the least volume because I am still in the trial period. But still, its brand is one that I trust for I have used its other products before.

I came up with Belo Essentials Whitening Pore Refining Toner.

The packaging is very neat. Aside from its pink, petite and well-shaped bottle, it is even enclosed in a box. It looks more expensive than its actual price.

After cleaning ...

• Belo Whitening Toner
      my face, I was excited to use this new product that I bought. It is in liquid form, and I was surprised that it didn’t smell as strong as astringents. It is almost odourless. After applying it throughout my face and neck, I immediately noticed that it left a smooth, matte finish. I was really happy! My face is really shine free
      and blooming. The pores also looked smaller than usual. Even my partner commended the visible changes.

I am hoping that with the continued use of this product, my facial skin will improve continually. I look forward in also having the smooth clear skin my colleague has. With only Php33.00 for every 60mL bottle, this is also a must try for beauty conscious individuals out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071210591031/k2311a0728/7.28.10