Hotel Bluegreen Club 36  » Travel  »
372 E. Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89169
  • Other amenities that we were impressed with were the fitness room (husband was happy about that
  • The cost was reasonable for beautiful condo that we were staying in
  • To travel to what is considered the entertainment capital of the world, we were just glad to experience it as a family
  • What I really enjoyed most about our time at Bluegreen Club 36 was we felt like we were at home
  • I would recommend it to family and friends

• by Crusade

The condos where family friendly, they were clean and comfortable. It was extremely easy to locate the resort, and the location was located close to the Strip. If you are going to travel to Las Vegas, this is the place to go! The staff was very helpful and always courteous. It was conveniently located close to MGM, Mandalay Bay, scenic tours and more. It was nice because the whole family had different places to choose from, which is beneficial because our four kids tend to get bored easily.

My husband was in heaven with the massage by the pool, while I was able to sunbath, and still have the

ability to watch my kids swim. The poolside bar was a definite plus, along with on-site restaurants, which made it very accessible. Other amenities that we were impressed with were the fitness room (husband was happy about that!), game room (kids were ecstatic), and the on-site security helped put my mind at ease. When we are away from home, security is very important to protect our children.

The cost was reasonable for beautiful condo that we were staying in. To travel to what is considered the entertainment capital of the world, we were just glad to experience it as a family. Also the ability to travel a little ways ...

• and be at a national park was a nice break away from all the lights and noise. Cab fare is very expensive, so be prepared for that or a lot of walking.

What I really enjoyed most about our time at Bluegreen Club 36 was we felt like we were at home. The comforts of the rooms were definitely top notch. We had a few issues with the washer/dryer hook up, but they resolved it promptly. It was also very convenient that the shuttle would drop off and pick up at the MGM and Monte Carlo. The Monte Carlo had the best buffet, and that is always a winner with

my picky kids. The kids were besides themselves that they could have breakfast in their room, and than be able to go to the arcade.

The thing that we disliked was the airport noise. It actually wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be, but it was enough to be annoying. To travel with a family of six, it can be pricey. It is definitely a vacation you have to save up for.

It was an amazing resort to vacation at, and we will definitely return one day. I would recommend it to family and friends. Bluegreen Club 36 can be found at 372 E. Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89169.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3827071210500531/k2311a0727/7.27.10