Garnea Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • It held out promise of a solution to my problem
  • However, after looking so hard for it and really wanting a solution, I bought it
  • This was caused I think by a burning sensation caused by the Garnea Eye Roller

• by Crusade

I would recommend the Garnea Eye Roller. Mornings often found me looking in the mirror and to my horror finding really bad, ugly bags under my eyes. They would not go away. I tried many products and concealers to no avail. I was very self conscious of them when I left the house and went to work or out for social engagements. I am back on the dating scene as a 40 year old and I was sure the bags under my eyes were making me look

older and unappealing. I had seen the Garnea Eye Roller advertised on TV. It held out promise of a solution to my problem. I headed out the door to find it.

It was not real easy to find. I came to find out this was in part due to its soaring popularity. At two pharmacies it was sold out and it just plain could not be found by the sales clerk at the local big box discount store. Finally I acquired it. I was a little taken ...

• aback by the $13 price tag. However, after looking so hard for it and really wanting a solution, I bought it. That night I used it and I have been using it ever since.

It comes as a stick that is easy to use. You just take the cap off and roll it under your eyes a couple of times. It takes a bit of pressure but not much. The bags and puffiness under my eyes took about 2 days of use to start to go down. They went

away after about a week. The product works and is easy to use. I am pleased with the results.

There are some negatives that I need to warn you about but that still do not keep me from buying the product. When I use it I start to produce tears to the point it is for a short time difficult to shut my eyes. This was caused I think by a burning sensation caused by the Garnea Eye Roller. However, this is temporary and the results are worth the discomfort.

Garnea Eye Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127071210430431/k2311a0727/7.27.10