Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera
  • Finally Last year I bought Nikon cool pix L4 Camera which is really good with cheap and affordable price to every one

• by Tripple

Finally Last year I bought Nikon cool pix L4 Camera which is really good with cheap and affordable price to every one. it has awful working system with small digital screen in it, Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera is little slow but good for beginners but its worth, between 2 shots it takes little time to recharge the flesh but that’s okay. the auto focus works bit slow at times but over all that’s not a problem flash is really good and makes my photo look good with colors but whenever I am not using flash then

I have to put it on auto setting mode which sets light and focus automatically. It has a superb zoom effects there is 1 picture perfect software which comes with this Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera.

Now as I told you that there is a software called picture perfect lets see how it works when you connect your pc with Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera it saves one folder of it and names it picture perfect so whenever you take any particular picture this ...

• software saves the picture in that ‘picture perfect folder’ and the tiny screen shows all the information on it. But whenever in future you need this info what you need to do is to go to the main menu and turn info display on/off. One thing I personally want to tell that this is a beginner’s camera so forget that old disposable film camera and buy this Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera

Now let’s go for recap first of all its cheap and affordable, it is

working well, it turns on smoothly every-time, it never forgets the time setting, it gives you intimation about when batteries are going to get exhausted, I personally really take good care of my Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera.

As we all know that NIKON is one of the finest brands I have ever seen and I would suggest everyone to buy this Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera because it very handy and you can take it with you in your pocket where ever you want to.

Nikon Cool Pix L4 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4327071210400431/k2311a0727/7.27.10