Ojon - Restorative Hair Treatment
  • The first time I used it I think that I used too much and my hair was very greasy, however, the second time I used it I used less and it was much better

• by Natalie
      This review is for Ojon’s - Restorative Hair Treatment. The ojon line is a wonderful one and the restorative hair treatment is a miracle.

The treatment is made of palm nut oil from the tropical Ojon tree.

The product has a very unique smell that I find very pleasing.

You use this treatment about once a week and leave it on for at least

20 minutes.

Your hair does not need to be clean first.

Every Tuesday morning, I simply apply this product to my hair, tie it back in a ponytail and then go about my morning.

I have two small children so it is usually at least another hour before I get to wash it out.

The product is kind of a waxy solid that you ...

• liquefy by rubbing it in your hands before apply to your hair.

You start right at the root and saturate you hair with it.

After waiting at least 20 minutes you simply wash out.

I find that my hair is defiantly softer, shiner and thicker.

however, the second time I used it I used less and it was much better.

The oil from the Ojon tree use to only be know by the Tawira indians who live in the remote tropical forests of Central America.

These people were referred to as “the people of beautiful hair” and it is true if you want to have beautiful hair you need to try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312301121040931/k2311a0123/1.23.07