Aloette Lift and Glow Eye Prep  » Cosmetics  »
  • At first I thought that it was a wonderful product, I could feel it working
  • I do not really have this problem yet, so I am not sure how it works in that regard
  • I think that an eye cream in a jar would be better
  • However, if you were thinking of purchasing this I would still recommend that you try it

• by Natalie
      This review is for Aloette Lift and Glow Eye Prep. This is a bluish green colored cream that comes in a pump. The size that I have is a 0.

25 oz. container.

I put this on my eyes every morning and every night. Just put it around the eye area, but not directly on the eyelid.

At first I thought that it was a wonderful product, I

could feel it working. The skin actually felt tighter around my eyes.

However, after continued use I no longer felt that tightening sensation. Now, this probably does not mean that the product was not working anymore.

It probably just means that my skin was getting use to it. This product is also supposed to also help with wrinkles around the eyes.

I do not really have ...

• this problem yet, so I am not sure how it works in that regard. I am not crazy about the pump system.

You do not have a lot of control over how much of the product comes out. My pump no longer works, as mine is almost gone, but if you take the top off and look in the container I can still see some product.

I have

been using a q-tip to get it out. I think that an eye cream in a jar would be better.

Overall, I am not sure how I feel about this product. I have used it for two months and have not see any drastic changes.

However, if you were thinking of purchasing this I would still recommend that you try it; it might be what you are looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312301121020931/k2311a0123/1.23.07