Simon Cowell  » People  »
  • I love the way he speaks his mind even when the other judges have the opposite opinion and even when the audience boos him
  • His words may sometimes be harsh, but it entertains me a lot more than boring, non-descript and trying-to-be-tactful comments
  • What I don't like about him though is that sometimes, I feel that his petty squabbles with other judges are stealing the time off the contestants and for actual critique

• by TheCity

Simon Cowell is one of my favorite celebrities because he is so entertaining to watch. I love watching him on American Idol. He was my favorite judge and it is a shame to see him go.

I love the way he speaks his mind even when the other judges have the opposite opinion and even when the audience boos him.

I find myself almost always agreeing with his opinion. His words may sometimes be harsh, but it entertains me a lot more than boring, non-descript and trying-to-be-tactful comments. And when he does approve of a performance, you will feel as if the contestant thoroughly deserved it. If I were a contestant, I would probably hate his guts in the heat of the moment, but would after a while appreciate his comments which would push me to redeem myself on the next performance night.

Even though he might come off as arrogant and self-absorbed with his remarks a lot of the times, for some reason, he still strikes me as being a kind person who really wants the contestants to ...

• Simon Cowell
      step up and improve themselves, thus the harsh comments. His arrogance only adds to his charm and appeal.

What I don’t like about him though is that sometimes, I feel that his petty squabbles with other judges are stealing the time off the contestants and for actual critique. Most of the time, I am entertained, but if it causes less

time for one of my favorite contestants, then I am irked. This is something that all judges have at fault, though.

I am sad that he has left Idol, but will be looking forward to his future projects as there is no question that he has a good eye for talent and can give constructive and entertaining comments that are right on the mark.

Simon Cowell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5227071209951131/k2311a0727/7.27.10