Mulberry Market Bake Shop  » Business  »
536 East Dekalb st , Camden , South Carolina
  • This is a family owned business that bakes the best tasting gourmet goods around
  • Ofcourse I love their blueberry muffins and fudge brownies too
  • My mom took me here , I go here myself , and one day I hope to bring my kids to this delicious shop

• by Gina Gott

This is a family owned business that bakes the best tasting gourmet goods around. They cook everything fresh each morning. They make : cookies , bread , pastries , danish , cakes , and all kinds of sweet desserts. My favorite item they have is the hard rock crystal candy.

Ofcourse I love their blueberry muffins and fudge brownies too. Everything they sell is wonderful!

They will also take orders for speciality cakes. They are

great people to go to for weddings and birthdays.

They also make gift baskets. They are real popular during the holidays , but any day is a good day to check this place out. I have been a good customer of theirs since I was a kid.

I love the way it smells in there when you open the door and walk in. It smells like heaven. It is a mixture of everything good they ...

• have in there.

You can not walk in the door without buying something. It just smells to delightful. The place is spotless.

It is very neat and organized. It is in a small building with 2 glass cases and then shelves along the walls. Everything is full of delicious treats.

They have wonderful prices too. You can get a dozen cookies for around $6. Candy for $2.

Everything they sell is homemade and bargained price.

/> The people that own the place are so nice. They have many customers like me that have been going there for 20 years or more.

They remember everyone’s name and ask about family members. The Mulberry Market is a landmark of downtown Camden South Carolina. I love this place.

My mom took me here , I go here myself , and one day I hope to bring my kids to this delicious shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127071209931131/k2311a0727/7.27.10