Renaissance Concourse Hotel Atlanta Airport  » Hotels  »
1 Hartsfield Centre Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30354
  • As for Atlanta, I found the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel to be the most pleasing and accommodating
  • The pillow top mattresses allowed me to sleep so well that I almost missed my prompt wake-up call and delicious, steaming Eggs Benedict delivered by room service
  • After staying in other Atlanta airport area hotels, I know that I will be staying at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel the next time my business carries me to Atlanta, and I would suggest the same to anyone else

• by RealSmart

Over my years of travel, my job has required me to stay in hotels all across the U.S. I have experienced most of the airport hotels nationally. As for Atlanta, I found the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel to be the most pleasing and accommodating. There are several lodging options when staying overnight in Atlanta – although this hotel is more high-end, it is reasonably priced for the amenities and services available, especially in comparison to its competition.

Located at 1 Hartsfield Centre Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30354, the Renaissance overlooks the runway, and there are rooms available with balconies facing a vista of

arriving and departing airplanes. Since childhood, I have been fascinated by aviation and aeronautics, so it was a special treat to be able to sip a glass of wine in the evening and watch the lights of the planes as they sailed past. Because of this great view, there was a slight audible rumble as I slept. This was not disrupting, however, and I was gently lulled through my slumbers.

The pillow top mattresses allowed me to sleep so well that I almost missed my prompt wake-up call and delicious, steaming Eggs Benedict delivered by room service. The room itself was spacious and ...

• clean, and the staff was quickly responsive and cordial when I requested more towels. The décor is a bit “retro”, but it has been well maintained through the years. The entrance foyer was grand and decadent, giving off airs of wealth and prestige. The bellman and hotel staff found there are attentive and polite, also, the shuttle service (offered every twenty minutes) was prompt and much appreciated.

Before leaving, I took a quick dip in the indoor heated pool (it was a bit too cold for the outdoor pool) and visited the relaxing sauna. I checked my flight’s departure time from the

complimentary wireless internet available in the commons area – I found that my flight had been delayed, so I visited the Concorde Bar and Grille conveniently located inside the hotel. Once there I grabbed a margarita and watched other people’s planes arriving and departing through the panoramic window. After staying in other Atlanta airport area hotels, I know that I will be staying at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel the next time my business carries me to Atlanta, and I would suggest the same to anyone else. Overall, my stay was enjoyable, fascinating and comfortable. Thank you Renaissance for a job well done.

Renaissance Concourse Hotel Atlanta Airport

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227071209891131/k2311a0727/7.27.10