Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best aspect of the lip gloss was the smell, for me personally
  • The only problem I had with the lip gloss was that in the tube the gloss seemed really dark but when I applied it to my lips it was pretty much clear, n color
  • I would definitely recommend this lip gloss to all cosmetic lovers and even to those who only apply make up for the sake of it

• by DreamsOfRuby

I’m not much of a lip-gloss person but the other day while I was out shopping I picked up the Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit, a friend of mine had bought it and recommended it to me, she is more or less a lip gloss freak, she buys a new lip gloss every time she’s out shopping.

I got the lip-gloss at my local drugstore, the packaging wasn’t anything special,

it was just as any other average lip gloss, which is a good thing I guess, the more fancy the packing the higher the price. The best aspect of the lip gloss was the smell, for me personally. I loved the grapefruit scent. It was a sour smell that made me want to eat my lips. Very kissable!

The gloss added a shine to my lips and made my lips look fuller, which I absolutely loved, the gloss also gave my lips a smooth finish and made my lips shiny and . Not only did my lips look great I couldn’t even feel the lip gloss on my lips. I hate gloss that makes my lips heavy and sticky but thankfully this lip-gloss avoids giving the lips this effect.

The tube was quiet large which means the gloss would last me a few ...

• Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
      months, I am a regular user but not a repeated costumer I don’t regularly buy lip gloss, so this lip gloss will save me the trouble of having to go shop for lip gloss in the near future.

The only problem I had with the lip gloss was that in the tube the gloss seemed really dark but when I applied it to my lips it was pretty much clear, n color.

That was a bit of a disappointment but not something that would completely put me off from the gloss.

I would definitely recommend this lip gloss to all cosmetic lovers and even to those who only apply make up for the sake of it. this gloss would give your lips a fuller look and perfect shine, it is also available at a cheap reasonable price, easily available at any cosmetic or drug store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127071209881131/k2311a0727/7.27.10