Johnsons Baby Powder Original
2.0
  • I bought the powder for him and I applied it 2-3 times on his skin
  • Now I suggest my relatives, friends, neighbors to use this powder

• by Tripple

This is a great powder for baby’s skin. As it is well known Johnson’s is a very old and reliable company for babies product, which has been producing various products for babies like shampoos, oil, soap, powder, etc. All these are very good products. Johnson’s Baby powder is the powder which is primarily used by all the mothers for their babies.

I am using this product for my baby nephew. Once my nephew got rashes of diapers, I and my family members were very worried for him, and

then one of my friend suggested to use Johnson’s Baby powder. I bought the powder for him and I applied it 2-3 times on his skin. It was really a magic all the rashes disappeared from the skin. Also it softens the baby skin and it keeps fresh for a long time after bath. Now we are using only this powder for him because of its many qualities.

I can describe briefly the qualities of this baby powder:

-It always keeps fresh.

-It softens the skin.

-It has mild fragrance.

• -Its inexpensive.

Most of my relatives and friends are using Johnson’s baby powder for their babies. I want to share one thing more, even I used this powder instead of deodorants, believe me it has really proven good product than deodorants. It really keeps me fresh all the day and it do not makes irritation on skin like the deodorants. It may be shocking but this product is made for grown-ups also, now my nephew and my powder are same. Even I will use the same powder for my

future child also. Now I suggest my relatives, friends, neighbors to use this powder. If anyone asks me now what the good product for babies skin is? I always say “Johnson’s Baby Powder Original” it is pure, fresh and clean. For babies make just a gentle dusting and also be careful not to let much of the powder get into the air, because in excess it can cause cough, various respiratory illnesses to the baby. The quality is very good and the price is also good. I always use to carry it with me.

Johnsons Baby Powder Original
    kylie says :

my son got some johnsons baby powder in his eyes, can it cause any problems??

Angie Montealegre says :

Just wash his eyes with pure water to completely take off the powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427071209701131/k2311a0727/7.27.10