BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is because you must avoid as much as possible anything that is sensitive or synthetic
  • It definitely saves me a lot of money and time
  • Because I like keeping my hair natural, I avoid frequent application
  • The manufacturer should consider widening the range of the perfumes used in them and probably include fruity or some other niece smelling herbal flagrances

• by Leviathan

I have natural black hair and anybody with natural black hair will tell you that it’s not easy to maintain. This is because you must avoid as much as possible anything that is sensitive or synthetic. You must at all the times use natural products. One tiny mistake and all is gone.

There are millions of hair products available in the stores but the difference is how much research is

done on them before they are released onto shop shelves. I first used BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine just over a year ago through a friend’s recommendation. So due to my sensitivity I used it on a tiny portion at the back of my head, just to try it. After two weeks all was well and got courage to buy my own and use. I used very sparingly and after another two weeks I now was fully confident with this product. With a consistent weekly application my hair is not only softer and glossier but also has a full luster. I am particularly skeptical with saloons due to my own reasons and hence this product has now kept me from saloons. With the help of my husband at home, I do my own wash, shampoo and ...

• BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine
      then apply BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine. It definitely saves me a lot of money and time.

Worth noting is the way this treatment holds for long. Because I like keeping my hair natural, I avoid frequent application. Its is also very stable on the skin and does not cause any sensitivity unlike other hot and rustic applications available in the cosmetics shops

However, I must say that

I have not completely found this particular treatment with the aroma I would like. The manufacturer should consider widening the range of the perfumes used in them and probably include fruity or some other niece smelling herbal flagrances.

Lastly, the pricing is moderate and easy on the pocket considering the benefits. My hair has maintained its enhanced luster, density and gloss, thanks to BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine.

BioLINK VCO Hot Oil Treatment Intense Moisture and Shine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127071209681131/k2311a0727/7.27.10