Maybank Gold Savings Passbook Account  » Finance  »
  • If you do not know how to invest and you don't have lots of money to invest, I suggest you to try to invest in gold like me
  • Everyone who aims to be an investor has to start somewhere, and I think Maybank Gold Savings Passbook Account provides a good ground for new investors like us
  • I'm not saying this because it is a you-are-definitely-going-to-earn-big-bucks-from-it kind of investment
  • I'm saying this because the system is very secure and convenient to use

• by shinl

For many, gold is not a good investment. When we talk about investment, we think about property, shares, bonds… things like that. People see gold as jewellery, not an investment.

However, gold can be a very good investment if you have never invested before. This is especially true if you are not talking about physical gold.

Maybank Gold Savings Passbbok Account allows you to invest in gold without dealing with physical gold. You can buy and sell gold by opening this account. The minimum amount of gold that you have

to purchase is 5g, which is quite inexpensive in mind, compared to other investments out there, which require you to fork out thousands.

If you do not know how to invest and you don’t have lots of money to invest, I suggest you to try to invest in gold like me. Everyone who aims to be an investor has to start somewhere, and I think Maybank Gold Savings Passbook Account provides a good ground for new investors like us.

I’m not saying this because it is a “you-are-definitely-going-to-earn-big-bucks-from-it” ...

• kind of investment. Truth to be told, I haven’t gain anything from this investment yet, because the value of gold has not appreciated yet. I’m saying this because the system is very secure and convenient to use. I can easily check the gold rates on Maybank2u.com, hence it is a convenient investment for me. Any transactions can be easily done over the counter. It can’t get easier than this.

Also, if you are a long term investor, you are most likely going to make a capital gain, because history

of gold tells us that gold prices will always go up.

I choose Maybank Gold Savings Passbook Account instead of a similar Account offered by Public Bank because Public Bank requires me to start with a minimum of 20g of gold, and I don’t have that much money. Also, Public Bank charges an annual fee and Maybank does not. Maybank only charges RM10 of stamp duty when you first open the account.

For me, I think it is a good investment. Low risk and low capital to start with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4226071209570231/k2311a0726/7.26.10