Staples One Touch Stapler  » Other  »
  • I thought all staplers were alike until one day when someone gave me a Staples One Touch Stapler
  • I wouldn't doubt you could use it even if you have problem with your hands

• by stuckinarut

You would think that all staplers are alike. You have your choice of electric or manual. Most people choose manual for the price and portability and they are often somewhat easy to use if you have muscles in your hands and no problems like arthritis.

I thought all staplers were alike until one day when someone gave me a Staples One Touch Stapler. They were so excited about it they bought me one too. I tried it out and was amazed. It almost feels like

an electric stapler with its ease and power. I wouldn’t doubt you could use it even if you have problem with your hands.

You barely have to touch the Staples One Touch Stapler and it staples with great powerful force. It doesn’t take batteries. Somehow it is powerful without any electricity. It is pretty lightweight about the size of a normal stapler, maybe a little bit smaller in length. The grip is perfect. If you choose to staple stationary on a desk, instead ...

• of holding it, it has rubber grips at the bottom so it doesn’t slide. They seem to work because I have yet to have a problem with it sliding.

I have had mine for more than a year and it has yet to have any problem. It hasn’t jammed at all yet. A problem I had with my old stapler. It takes normal ¼” staples so you don’t have to buy certain staples. It is very easy to fill. Though at first I was a

bit confused because you have to load them in upside down but it wasn’t a big problem after I first figured it out.

One small problem is that when it is out of staples it still staples with the same force. So you might keep stapling not knowing it isn’t stapling. I have done that a couple times. Other than that I really do like the Staples One Touch Stapler. It is the closest power and ease you can get to an electric stapler, without electricity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1226071209540231/k2311a0726/7.26.10