Kal Stevia Extract Powder  » Health  »
  • I prefer to buy the extract version of stevia (it comes as a white powder) because you use a lot less and that is what I purchased of the Kal stevia extract powder
  • Most stevia can have a bitter after taste if you use too much but I found that Kal brand stevia does not
  • I noticed on the packaging that it says it does not
  • But it is pure and natural and high quality so I recommend it others to buy the Kal Stevia Extract Powder

• by stuckinarut

There are many brands of stevia out there and I could almost positively say that I have tried them all. Kal stevia is one of the many brands and my most recent purchase. I prefer to buy the extract version of stevia (it comes as a white powder) because you use a lot less and that is what I purchased of the Kal stevia extract powder.

Most stevia can have a bitter after

taste if you use too much but I found that Kal brand stevia does not. I noticed on the packaging that it says it does not. So they must do something to make it that way. Not sure what. It is 100% stevia, no fillers. This brand of stevia is a lot sweeter than most. I don’t know if I like that too much. That may sound strange but I can’t ...

• ever seem to get the right amount in things. It always seems like too much. Of course there is no bitterness but it does end up too sweet.

It comes with a little scoop but it is still too much for an small servings. You have to be careful when measuring, even with the very small scoop. It isn’t too bad if you are making something for a family. This brand stevia

only needs a dusting compared to most I have used. Otherwise it works great for all the same uses.

This is a great stevia but it takes some getting use to if you always use a less strong brand. It might even take some adjusting for newbie’s since it is so sweet. But it is pure and natural and high quality so I recommend it others to buy the Kal Stevia Extract Powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071209530231/k2311a0726/7.26.10