Sittercity.com  » Web sites  »
  • You can access different types of sitters information and can see how long they been in business and how much experience they have
  • I think that it makes it more convenient and make this site a more reliable service
  • So I highly recommend this site to others who need assistance in finding quality child care or baby sitter services

• by Micole

With sittercity.com you are able to search for reliable child care any baby sitting service right from the convenience of your home. You can access different types of sitters information and can see how long they been in business and how much experience they have. I was looking for daycare services online when I came across this site. When I went to the site I was able to put my zip

code in and narrow down my search by my preferences and it pulled up a list of sitters in my area and needs. It made it really quick and easy and also hassle free. You can also see if they had their background.

Lots of these people have references on their profile so you can see what others have thought about their services good or bad. I think that it makes it more ...

• convenient and make this site a more reliable service. I also like that you can search for people within your price range as well to better fit your needs. Since knowing about this site I have found several different sitters that I have found to be reliable, dependable, and great for my needs. It is a will easy way to find a sitter especially when it is the last minute thing.

The navigation

process is fairly easy and you can easily search and find what you are looking for. The sitters also have pictures so you can see what they look like and they have contact information as well. This site has been really fantastic and I will continue to use this service when I need to. So I highly recommend this site to others who need assistance in finding quality child care or baby sitter services.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2026071209360231/k2311a0726/7.26.10