Aspirin Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now I have heard about aspirin masks before, I know they they once used to be all the raves since a lot of women claimed that it worked wonders for their skin and aspirin is so cheap
  • It wasn't until just recently that I decided to try it out, because I was browsing a skin care forum of make up and skin care gurus, and some of them swore by it
  • So I bought a bottle of aspirin at a local drug store, which cost me around $3.00
  • No way, I can buy actual masks that I know from past experience that will do the job
  • I really recommend this mask to all the people looking for soft and clear skin in a cheap and easy way

• by Kim

Now I have heard about aspirin masks before, I know they they once used to be all the raves since a lot of women claimed that it worked wonders for their skin and aspirin is so cheap. I never really believed in all of that, I just didn’t know how it could be done. It wasn’t until just recently that I decided to try it out, because I was browsing a skin care forum of make up and skin care gurus, and some of them swore by it! So I told myself, okay, we’ll just see how effective this aspirin mask is! So I bought a bottle of aspirin at a local drug store, which cost me around $3.00. Now it wasn’t a brand name bottle of aspirin,

so I didn’t know how effective it would be, but I was darn sure I was not going to buy a bottle of Bayer aspirin for like triple the price just to use on my face. No way, I can buy actual masks that I know from past experience that will do the job. But anyways, I bought the cheap aspirin from the drug store, and read directions online on how to compound this mask.

So what I did was I crushed about 5 aspirin tablets, put it into a container of water and a tiny bit of alcohol, and some yogurt for calming and cooling effects. Then I warmed it up (I know too much work but I wanted it to be super creamy) and then let it ...

• cool and put it in the freezer for awhile. After that I applied it onto my face, and boy did it feel refreshing! My skin felt so cool, and I was just waiting for the magic to happen. I left it on for like 30 minutes, because I was watching a TV show, and I sort of forgot I had it on. After that I washed it off, and when I looked in the mirror my face not only felt cool and fresh, it looked cool and fresh! I had a couple of pimples on my forehead and the redness had definitely faded. My skin felt so smooth too, like a baby’s bottom, it was almost unbelievable. I felt so foolish for not believing in all the hype!
        I seriously should have done this years ago when my acne was out of this world! I’m sure it would have helped a lot. I decided to try it on my back and arms, since I have a couple of persistent bumps there too, and I did the whole routine again and put it on my body. I waited another 30 minutes, then I went into the shower and lightly scrubbed it off with a wash cloth! I absolutely loved it! After a couple of days, I could feel the bumps on my back and arms get smaller, I loved the effects.

I really recommend this mask to all the people looking for soft and clear skin in a cheap and easy way! It’s really effective, trust me you will love it. Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071209240131/k2311a0726/7.26.10