NARS Orgasm Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • It really compliments my skin tone which is really nice, I love the look it gives to me
  • I like to top it off with a little bit of gold shimmer on my eyelids, and a soft pink lipstick
  • But if you do purchase it, I guarantee you will love it

• by Kim

It’s about time that I purchase this blush, I have heard and read so many rave reviews about this blush, and I just this blush referenced in a song so it just influenced me more to go and get it! I don’t own that many make up blushes, because I don’t really use them as much as I should so I tend to forget about them and leave them hanging around my dresser. Not only that but I’ve been trying to go some days without makeup, so that I don’t become to dependent on it so that I look like a totally different person without makeup. But blush isn’t anything major, so I said why not, I should just go and buy it! I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t regret it. And

boy was I right! I didn’t regret it at all. I went to my local Sephora to purchase it, although I really wish I had purchased it online on eBay or Amazon because I’m sure I could have found it cheaper there. I purchased the blush for like $30.00, which I was not happy about at all, because I felt like that was way too much for a blush. But then again I remembered the amount of positive feedback on this blush, so I forgot about the price and sucked it up.

I used the blush about a couple of days later, and I loved it! It was a perfect peach color, that could be given as a neutral and natural blush, and it had gold shimmer in it. Now there’s ...

• a time and place for everything, and sometimes shimmer isn’t something you would wear to a business meeting if you would like to look professional. But it is a beautiful shade, it will be perfect for parties, dates, or just a day out shopping with the girls. It is also not a color that is too dramatic, it is a light pink peach shade, that gives a that cute innocent look. It also does not give me that super cake like fake look on my face, like I just applied clown makeup on my face. Very nice and subtle. I have the powder, I heard that there’s a cream blush of orgasm out there, I wouldn’t even want to try it though, now that is something that might give you that
        cake look. Now I have a tan golden skin color, I’m sure it would look great for those who have pale to tan olive skin, I’m not really sure of those darker. You should try though, because it is really a beautiful shade of rosy pink/peach. It really compliments my skin tone which is really nice, I love the look it gives to me. I like to top it off with a little bit of gold shimmer on my eyelids, and a soft pink lipstick. Nothing too drastic, but it makes me glow!

This is seriously a nice blush, even though it is pretty pricey! I would try to find dupes of this blush, because I feel that $30.00 is way too much. But if you do purchase it, I guarantee you will love it! Very lovely.

NARS Orgasm Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071209230131/k2311a0726/7.26.10