Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist  » Perfume  »
  • So that's when I decided to go on a look for this vanilla scent spray
  • I bought the Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance buy 2 get 1 free, and it cost me a little more than $20.00
  • And coming from me, a person who was once disgusted with vanilla scents, I love the fact that this spray is a light vanilla scent, unless you would like to make it a heavy scent and spray it like 20 times

• by Kim

Now awhile ago I vowed that I would stay away from spray fragrances from stores like Victoria Secret because of the cheap ingredients in it like 10 percent of fragrance, 45 percent water and 45 percent alcohol. But my mind was changed when I went to a friend’s house last week. I was just hanging out with her and then I had to use her bathroom, and when I stepped inside it smelled so incredibly good, I absolutely loved the scent. It smelled like sweet vanilla, and it wasn’t anything too sweet to make me feel nauseous, but a light and pleasant scent of vanilla

that I just happened to catch. When I was done, I stepped out the bathroom I asked her what air freshener she uses for her bathroom, and I was really surprised when she told me it was a spray from Bath and Body Works. I chuckled a bit, because you would normally use those type of sprays on your body, but then again I could be wrong since it’s called Bath AND Body Works so you can use it for either or? Haha! Well I asked her for the name of it and she told me it was called Vanilla something, she couldn’t remember. I didn’t think much of it, but when I got home that evening I stepped into my own bathroom and said, “I wish my bathroom smelled like my friend’s bathroom did!” So that’s when I decided to go on a look for this vanilla scent spray. I went into my local Bath and Body Works in the mall, and asked one of the sales associates if they have any vanilla sprays. She showed me so many of them I wouldn’t be able to know which one it was. I called up my friend at her house and she was more than happy to get the name ...

• Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist
      of the spray for me. She told me it was called Warm Vanilla Sugar and low and behold I was right in front of it the whole time! I thanked her and purchased it.

I bought the Bath and Body Work’s Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance buy 2 get 1 free, and it cost me a little more than $20.00. I figured it was sort of expensive, but I said what the heck, it smells good and plus I got one free. The scent of this fragrance is absolutely tasty, it smells…yummy if you will! And coming from me, a person who was once disgusted with vanilla

scents, I love the fact that this spray is a light vanilla scent, unless you would like to make it a heavy scent and spray it like 20 times! Please don’t do this you will suffocate those around you Haha! I get compliments from men about how great my bathroom, room, and basically house smells so good like it’s edible or something! Oh men are so funny, if only they knew! But this really is a nice warm scent.

Overall, this is a lovely vanilla scent smelling fragrance. Those around you will love it and you will receive many compliments! Worth the buy, and it lasts long!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626071209220131/k2311a0726/7.26.10