Emerson VCR model 3002A  » Electronics  »
  • I like to get movies either from the library or buy some at Wal-Mart to watch
  • However there is not much on regular TV that is interesting enough to watch
  • If it weren't for our Emerson VCR we would have to buy an RF modulator which cost about thirty dollars

• by sadonna
      My VCR at home is an Emerson VCR model 3002A. The serial number on it is 193-51004322 and it was made in Thailand.

It runs on standard 120 volts of AC and uses about 16 watts of electricity.

We have had it for about six years now and it still works very well.

I like to get movies either from the library

or buy some at Wal-Mart to watch.

We don’t get cable so with an aerial antenna we only get about seven channels which is not too bad.

However there is not much on regular TV that is interesting enough to watch.

So we get movies to pass away the time especially when the weather is bad outside.

Our VCR allows us to ...

• hook up our new DVD player and antenna through it because our TV is an old style which does not allow for the new S video connections that are required on the DVD player.

If it weren’t for our Emerson VCR we would have to buy an RF modulator which cost about thirty dollars.

I have had several other VCR’s in the past

but they did not perform as well in the way of tracking for a good picture or durability to last as long.

I have never had this Emerson VCR eat one of my tapes which is more than I can say for my old VCR which ate tapes two or three times a day.

Hence the reason we got rid of the old one.

Derrill Crosby says :

I have an Emerson VCR 30002A but I have lost the owners manuel showing me how to install and use it. Where can I get a copy ? Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162301120920931/k2311a0123/1.23.07