Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash
  • I had recently been to the dentist and she told me how astounded she was with the results of this mouthwash so I thought I would give it a try
  • I kept using this Crest mouthwash and to my suprise after about two weeks of using it once a day I noticed two things
  • It certainly made a difference to mine and I would recommend this product to anyone

• by Melissa Glenn

I am not a big fan of mouthwash but when I received a coupon in the mail for $1 off the new Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash I just had to buy it. I had recently been to the dentist and she told me how astounded she was with the results of this mouthwash so I thought I would give it a try.

First of all this mouthwash was not cheap; even with the $1 off coupon it was still $8.99CDN for a 650ml bottle. The bottle itself was quite attractive, a dark blue with a white cap which you use to fill with the mouthwash. I

couldn’t see what color the mouthwash was through the plastic bottle which I didn’t like as I generally like to see products before I buy them.

That said, the advertisement on the front of the bottle of Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash was quite impressive; not only would this product help guard against gum disease (Gingivitis) but it also had a bacteria repellant in it so that pesky germs would not stick to my teeth and gums to begin with. And the real clincher was that this product had a whitening ingredient so that with continuous usings my teeth would get whiter. My absolute favorite however; was ...

• the fact that this mouthwash was suppose to make my teeth less sensitive. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that as I already use a toothpaste which is slowly fighting my teeth sensitivity.

The first time I unscrewed the cap of this mouthwash I was hit by this rather awful menthol smell. The mouthwash itself was a clear liquid which I liked as it meant there were no perfumes added. When I swilled the mouthwash around in my mouth to my suprise it felt like I had liquid chalk in my mouth. This clear liquid mouthwash felt terrible. It didn’t burn or irritate it

just felt really thick.

I kept using this Crest mouthwash and to my suprise after about two weeks of using it once a day I noticed two things; not only were my coffee stained teeth becoming whiter, but I had less than 50% of the tooth sensitivity I had before. I also noticed that my teeth didn’t seem to get as dirty as they used to and that I needed to brush them less often. Truly I was amazed.

Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash is just that! Pro active health for your teeth and gums. It certainly made a difference to mine and I would recommend this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071209120131/k2311a0726/7.26.10