SMILE toilet paper (thick roll)  » Housewares  »
  • It does not also fit the normal standard toilet paper container that I bought for my bathroom
  • I think this is not locally made but nevertheless this is a good alternative for those looking for a value for money brand

• by dzzy21rn

I have been using SMILE toilet paper. This is a good quality toilet paper and is very thick too. Unlike the other toilet papers that are dirty and has a lot of dust on them, this one is made clean. This is also made of 2 ply toilet paper. This is highly resilient to water and does not melt easily.

SMILE brand is relatively new, as I have been using Sanicare as my

toilet paper. The only thing that really stands this out from the others is that the tissue roll is very, very thick. It does not fit the normal toilet paper container in the bathroom. It does not also fit the normal standard toilet paper container that I bought for my bathroom.

Some other toilet papers are rough to the skin. This is gentle and soft. This is also cheap, for only Php ...

• 30 per roll; this can last a long time. There are other toilet paper rolls that are cheaper but this for me is cheap enough because it lasts a long period of usage. There are no designs whatsoever on the toilet paper itself. I do not care much about it anyway. Each toilet paper square is not too thin so just a little bit of toilet paper pieces are effective.

This can be

bought individually or in packs of 4. It costs Php 80+ for 4 toilet paper rolls. Not bad for something worth the purchase. I will continue to purchase this brand of toilet paper. I think this is not locally made but nevertheless this is a good alternative for those looking for a value for money brand. There are other brands out there but this has a good quality that can match those more expensive ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326071208880131/k2311a0726/7.26.10