Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I am a fan of the brand Clinique and I like a lot of their products like their Almost Lipstick in Black Honey(scary looking on the tube but soft and sheer on the lips), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (a beautiful pink brown lipstick), and Daily Eye Saver
  • The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that this lotion is more suitable for body use
  • For me, it is just a waste of money and is one of the few purchases I made that I really regret

• by ascendant

I wanted so much to like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion but it just does not work for me. It does not make me break out but it always makes my face oily after only a couple of hours.

I have tried applying it under makeup in the morning and it caused my makeup to slide by mid-day.

Except for the unique yellow color, unusual in moisturizers, there is nothing to like about

this product.

I am a fan of the brand Clinique and I like a lot of their products like their Almost Lipstick in Black Honey(scary looking on the tube but soft and sheer on the lips), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (a beautiful pink brown lipstick), and Daily Eye Saver.

However, this Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, for me, has got to be their worst product to date.

I expected a lot from the brand and with this ...

• product, the people behind Clinique were not able to deliver.

I gave this lotion several chances and used it on different occasions.

I tried using it at night when the atmosphere is much cooler because of the aircon but the results were the same as if I had used it on a very hot summer day.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion has been around for a long time but Clinique never improved on its formula which

I find too heavy for facial use.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that this lotion is more suitable for body use.

But on the other hand, it would have been a very expensive body lotion and just not worth it either.

I will never understand its cult following.

For me, it is just a waste of money and is one of the few purchases I made that I really regret.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208730131/k2311a0726/7.26.10