Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I am a fan of the brand Clinique and I like a lot of their products like their Almost Lipstick in Black Honey(scary looking on the tube but soft and sheer on the lips), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (a beautiful pink brown lipstick), and Daily Eye Saver
  • The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that this lotion is more suitable for body use
  • For me, it is just a waste of money and is one of the few purchases I made that I really regret

• by ascendant

I wanted so much to like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion but it just does not work for me. It does not make me break out but it always makes my face oily after only a couple of hours.

I have tried applying it under makeup in the morning and it caused my makeup to slide by mid-day.

Except for the unique yellow color, unusual in moisturizers, there is nothing to like about

this product.

I am a fan of the brand Clinique and I like a lot of their products like their Almost Lipstick in Black Honey(scary looking on the tube but soft and sheer on the lips), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (a beautiful pink brown lipstick), and Daily Eye Saver.

However, this Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, for me, has got to be their worst product to date.

I expected a lot from the brand and with this ...

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208730131/k2311a0726/7.26.10