Dial Mountain Fresh Antibacterial Deodorant Soap
  • During a trip to the supermarket, I decided to pick up Dial's Mountain Fresh Antibacterial Deodorant soap
  • I was glad that I bought a pack which included 3 113g bars
  • The pack of 3 cost me 129.95 pesos so that each bar is around 13 pesos more expensive than Safeguard
  • Nevermind the price though because I really got what I paid for
  • I like that the spring mountain fragrance lingers on my skin and reminds me of a day in a cool forest

• by ascendant

I have written a positive review on Safeguard’s white bar soap and thought I have found the perfect antibacterial soap bar until I came across the brand Dial. True, the brand Dial has been around for quite some time and over the years, they were able to come up with a variety of fragrances but since Safeguard’s soap was so much cheaper, at only 30 pesos for a family size bar, I never really tried any of Dial’s soap or even paid any interest to

it in the grocery aisle. What made me decide to try a different brand and Dial, in particular, was the failure of Safeguard to prevent body odor.

During a trip to the supermarket, I decided to pick up Dial’s Mountain Fresh Antibacterial Deodorant soap. It smelled infinitely better than the Safeguard white I was used to and when I tried it at home, I was surprised that it produced such a rich and creamy lather.

I was glad that I bought a pack which included ...

• 3 113g bars. The pack of 3 cost me 129.

95 pesos so that each bar is around 13 pesos more expensive than Safeguard. Nevermind the price though because I really got what I paid for.

Each bar of Dial soap contains . 60% Triclocarban and is effective in preventing body odor for an entire day.

I like that it rinses clean and does not leave a dry feeling on the skin. Surprising because it is primarily an antibacterial soap and I was so used to

antibacterial soaps being very drying.

Although the fresh scent is a bit more masculine than it is feminine, both men and women can enjoy the scent. I like that the spring mountain fragrance lingers on my skin and reminds me of a day in a cool forest.

I will be sticking to this particular variant of Dial in the meantime.

The Dial brand of soap is made in the US and is distributed locally by Brandworks, Inc.

In the supermarkets, it is available in packs of only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208681231/k2311a0726/7.26.10