Talika Eyelash Extension (Makeup)
  • Years ago I used to use castor oil, a natural product that helps the eyelashes to grow and get harder, that just along with great patience and time, so I thought this product would be something similar but that could work faster
  • The eyelashes, with this, get instantly longer, really works, although it took me some time to get used to it because when I bought this product hadn't realized that my eyelashes were already long and strong and thick and so with this product they got longer than normal, almost too noticeable, so with this product I did not end up favoring me
  • I'm happy with it, I still use it from time to time and it shows, although I would prefer my eyelashes weren't so long but shorter than they are
  • However, I would recommend it, especially if you have the loose eyelashes, or short ones, and want to highlight them

• by Andrea43

On this occasion I am going to talk about Talika Eyelash Extension Makeup, another product I have tried.

Years ago I used to use castor oil, a natural product that helps the eyelashes to grow and get harder, that just along with great patience and time, so I thought this product would be something similar but that could work faster. So I went to the pharmacy and asked the owner, she told me that what I was looking for was Lipocils, a product of Talika which consisted of treatment for 28 days to have thicker and longer eyelashes, but what I was searching for was something else.

My pharmaceutical and friend told me that Talika Eyelash Extension is a product that makes eyelashes grow longer, faster, that is not a mask, it is invisible, consists of artificial silk fibers that attach to the end of the eyelash, and the effect is immediate. I liked it right away, so

I looked for the pot, checked how it was applied and then I took it home.

I must say that before this product I had tried some other products that were trying to imitate the eyelash extension but did little, really. Of course until I tasted the real one I did not realize this.

This is a transparent product which, by applying it on the eyelashes, it leaves invisible particles that stretch them out. That is, no color, no one will notice that we have painted eyelashes if we only use this, but what if you will notice is that they get longer and thicker.

It’s very simple to use, you must first apply a coat of mask, black, brown, transparent, whichever we normally use, in my case black, then this product on top of it and then another layer of mascara. Try when you apply it to get it fully spread so that it does not look artificial.

• Its implementation is like any mascara, has a jar with a cap that hides a small applicator. The eyelashes, with this, get instantly longer, really works, although it took me some time to get used to it because when I bought this product hadn’t realized that my eyelashes were already long and strong and thick and so with this product they got longer than normal, almost too noticeable, so with this product I did not end up favoring me. But people did really like my eyelashes so I finally ended up getting used to them.

As I have said, it contains no color, but you can paint, after application, with another color mascara, all of which will be covered. If you do not want to paint, nothing happens, because with one pass of this extension we will get long natural eyelashes, but it can happen, depending on how you apply the product, that some eyelashes get together

like they are glued and it becomes easy to see that we have used a product.

Just take a little care when applying it, because if it gets into your eye it itches, if this happens you should wash your eye with water.

If I use it only for one day I just have a touch and go, but when the occasion arises I apply the black mascara and also Talika and the result is incredible, people wonder if the eyelashes are mine or are false.

I’m happy with it, I still use it from time to time and it shows, although I would prefer my eyelashes weren’t so long but shorter than they are. However, I would recommend it, especially if you have the loose eyelashes, or short ones, and want to highlight them. Is a product that will surprise not only you but others too, they will notice that “you’ve done something on your face”, as they said to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208661231/k2311a0726/7.26.10