Sony CDP-CE375 5-Disk CD Changer
  • This helps me to continue playing a song I like now as I am changing my choices based on my mood
  • After hearing and using this machine, I would not recommend any other

• by Crusade

The Sony CDP-CE375 Five-(5) disc player is a great music machine for the price. Multi-featured, this CD player is ideal for the family man like me. I have no need to have expensive surround sound systems that my wife does not like anyway. The sound that this machine puts out makes it feel like I am actually sitting in the front row at the concert. It is not bad for a small, middle quality player.

The front drawer, turntable style, disc tray is perfect. I can slide the tray open and put one to five discs in

and I do not even have to fuss with those useless multi-disc cartridges that I get my fingers caught in, or as I am trying to load another disc, the other slides get in the way. I can even play a disc while I change the other four out with others. This helps me to continue playing a song I like now as I am changing my choices based on my mood.

The remote is an excellent idea for this player. Since the sound is so great, I blast the music while I do work around the ...

• house or the yard and if I do not like a selection on the disc, I can easily skip it. If the phone rings, I can either hit pause on the remote or turn the music down without running across the room and hitting the buttons. It makes it easier to resume where I left off in the song, or to hit repeat and I can still get right back to work and listening to my tunes.

Fading out from one song and into another is a favorite of mine. Sony has programmed this player to allow

a five-(5) second fade between songs. Perfect for those romantic nights I spend dancing with my wife. Add in the 32-step programming and a few rewritable discs of our favorite music and it is like having an automatic DJ built in.

I certainly love using this music player.

After hearing and using this machine, I would not recommend any other. The size allows for easy moving, and can play hours of songs at a time without the fuss of changing discs constantly. Plenty of satisfying features and not many shortfalls make the Sony CDP-CE375 a great value with quality sound.

Sony CDP-CE375 5-Disk CD Changer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626071208641231/k2311a0726/7.26.10