Iraq War  » Local news  »
1.5
  • I am disappointed in the way that he is handling the war in Iraq and Pakistan
  • I believe this heart and minds stuff they talk about is just a lot of bull
  • I know this is not the way Ronald Regan would be fighting the war
  • I love our country and I feel as if we the citizens have been let down by them not acting appropriately in this war

• by sadonna
      I used to call myself a republican but not anymore. I feel as if the republicans and democrats are basically the same any more with the exception of a few things minor differences.

I have been let down over the last six years by our current president George W.

Bush.

I am disappointed in the way that he is handling the

war in Iraq and Pakistan.

I believe this heart and minds stuff they talk about is just a lot of bull.

The only way to win the war in those countries is to bring out the bombers.

They need to bomb them till they break.

Only then will we be able to help them establish a new government and basic services to ...

• the people.

In World War II if we fought the way we are fighting now, we would have lost for sure.

I know this is not the way Ronald Regan would be fighting the war.

They are basically taking our soldiers and sending them into battle with hand cuffs on because they limit the way they can fight, because of civilian casualties.

How do you know the difference between civilians and enemy when children are becoming suicide bombers.

What about our people during 911? Do you think the terrorist cared that they killed about three thousand American civilians.

I love our country and I feel as if we the citizens have been let down by them not acting appropriately in this war.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 362201120860331/k2311a0122/1.22.07