Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
  • Anyway, I paid P350.00 or about $7 for a small glass container
  • I really love touching the mousse blush because its consistency is very soft
  • I also did not experience any problem or difficulties while I was applying it
  • I love how the blush gives me a natural-looking glow and my friends even said that I look really pretty and blooming
  • If you are looking for an affordable but a very good mousse blush, I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

• by labeya17

I have always been a fan of Maybelline blushes and I was very excited when I purchased my first ever mousse blush. I was looking for a nice powder blush in the Maybelline booth in SM Megamall when I saw Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in pink frosting. The color immediately caught my attention and I grabbed one right away I forgot that what I wanted was powder blush. Anyway, I paid P350.00 or about $7 for a small glass container. I wasn’t that surprised when I saw the price because Maybelline always produces cheap but quality products.

I really love touching the mousse blush because its consistency is very soft. I also did not experience any problem or difficulties while I was applying it. I just used my fingers

to spread it evenly on my cheeks. This is a very good product if you are a newbie when it comes to make up. I love how the blush gives me a natural-looking glow and my friends even said that I look really pretty and blooming. I really get a lot of compliments when I use Maybelline mousse blush. I have Asian skin tone and it looked really great on me. I love how it looks very natural and it does not look like I am wearing blush at all. I have huge pores and some pock marks on my face and it was a problem for me. All I did was just blend the mousse blush completely so that my pores and pock marks will not be ...

• as noticeable. The color is also buildable. If you want a subtle glow, you can just put a little and add more if you like. I just use a little so that I will have a natural-looking glow.

Another thing that I like about the product is that it is very compact. In comes in a small glass container that I can bring with me anywhere I go and great when traveling. I can just put it in a small purse and I can be assured that I will have rosy and glowing cheeks all the time. Maybelline’s mousse blush is also very easy use and not messy unlike powder blushes. I prefer to use this more now over powder blushes because I really did not have to worry

about applying too much. It also did not break me out. I was a little hesitant to try this at first because that was the first time that I used mousse blush. I was afraid that it will block my pores but it did not. I have acne-prone skin and whenever I use something new I tend to break out, but not with this product.

Overall, this is a really good mousse blush from Maybelline. I would definitely buy another one because it is very affordable and a little container can last you for months. I was able to use mine for about 3 months and I use it daily. If you are looking for an affordable but a very good mousse blush, I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208471231/k2311a0726/7.26.10