Let’s face it salon - SM Mall of Asia
1.5
  • Sure enough, the laser treatment experience was almost painless

• by jme

2nd Floor Annex A, Mall of Asia, Pasay City Tel. No. 556-0480 Laser Hair Removal: Php 3,150 / session Sessions: 6 - 8 Machine: IPL / Diode - recommended

Decided to have my Laser Hair Removal Treatment here at Let’s Face It Salon because of a good recommendation from my friend.

I had my first session at their other branch in Megamall. I did not like it there so much so since it’s recommended that you have to do all the sessions in their branches, I tried another branch at SM Mall of Asia.

It’s located at the 2nd floor of the Annex building. It’s just along the veranda of the mall beside other establishments. The place was clean, serene and peaceful with relaxing music and lighting placements. It has numerous rooms, spacious enough for each service they offer. I felt immediately comfortable and relaxed with the ambiance. I did my research about the treatment and other things, even called their clinic to make an appointment. But they don’t accept reservations; it’s a first come first serve basis. I

would have liked it if they accept appointments so as not to waste people’s time waiting for their turn. It makes their job easy but it’s very inconvenient for us, their clients.

My second session was very delightful. I was instantly accommodated because no one else was availing their laser treatment at the moment. Sure enough, the laser treatment experience was almost painless. Compared to their machine in Megamall. This one, they say, is their latest technology. I was so relived to find out that it’s really a lot less painful than my first session. In addition, their place is newer, their equipments, rooms and materials as well.

Sure enough, I went back here for the 3rd session. It was horrible, since they don’t make appointments, and with bad timing, I waited for 2 hours because someone before me was having an eye browse tattoo and the only attendant capable of that service was the one who’s also the only person able to operate the laser treatment machine. I was so frustrated! They don’t even offer the ...

• service of contacting you on your mobile phone once its already your turn so that you can still lounge around the mall. So, basically you’re stuck there waiting for 2 hours because you’re afraid to lose your turn, because once you are called and you’re not there, they would skip on you and attend to their next client which could last for also as long as 2 hours! This is just so unfair and annoying! What’s worst is that they offered to give me the treatment right away and I wouldn’t have to wait anymore but I have to pay an extra Php 400.00 because they would have their dermatologist do it.

Imagine charging you extra money, to get the same service, using the same machine, same towels, same bed, but only by a different person! It’s so outrageously maddening and insulting. It’s like charging your meal extra if you ask the chef to bring it himself but it’s the same taste, presentation and plate. Its freaking extortion! I don’t care if the dermatologist graduated with top

honors from Harvard or wherever, if I’m going to receive the same kind of treatment, I expect to pay the same exact amount! Defeated with their system, I waited grudgingly for 2 hours for my laser treatment.

I came back for my 4th session, despite of their bad service, but because of their really almost painless laser machine. When we got there, the attendant was not present. And again, they offered the dermatologist service and fee. We were trying to haggle for the service fee since I was with friends and would be availing 3 sessions with them. We tried suggesting other ways but the staff was already impolite and kept giving us nasty looks and sarcastic tones. They got mean and eventually their superior talked to me nicely and just suggested another branch. We were so disappointed. Two strikes in a row, needless to say, I’m not going to come back in this place again. I went to their other branch; SM Manila; even though their machine is not quite as painless, the staff was wonderful and that made all the difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208431231/k2311a0726/7.26.10