Skinn by Dimitri James DermaAppeal  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best skin care product that I have ever used
  • This is an amazing cleanser that you use at night, and also right before you do the DermAppeal
  • This product cost $44.00 US on the Skinn website and it is worth every penny
  • I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who would like their skin to be softer with less lines

• by Natalie
      This review is for Skinn by Dimitri James DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasing Treatment System. This is the best skin care product that I have ever used. It consists of three products.

First you get the Olive& Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser. This is an amazing cleanser that you use at night, and also right before you do the DermAppeal.

It

smells like oranges and leaves your skin feeling so clean. Then you get the actual DermAppeal that is aluminum oxide free.

This smells like peppermint, and works to resurface your skin and leave it feeling baby bottom soft, after only 1-2 minutes. Last you get the Sulfate Free Rapid Exfoliating Cleanser which I use every morning.

This too also ...

• smells like peppermint, and is a wonderful cleanser. This product cost $44 US on the Skinn website and it is worth every penny.

I purchased my on the Shopping Channel. My kit last me about two months but it depends on how often you use it.

I usually use it at least twice a week. It is suggest

that you use the actually DermAppeal no more than three times a week and never two days in a row.

For me the Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser ran out first and then the Sulfate Free Rapid Exfoliating Cleanser. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who would like their skin to be softer with less lines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312201120840331/k2311a0122/1.22.07