Comfort Suites Corbin Kentucky
2.5
47 Adams Road Corbin, Kentucky, 40701
  • However, at this point in my life, I prefer day camping and a nice, soft bed at night
  • I have also noticed a strange odor in the carpets from time to time and attribute this to the fact that they allow smoking in the rooms
  • However, the last three times I have stayed there, I have noticed marked improvements
  • Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky is a basic motel with not that many frills, but it is convenient to a lot of places I need to be and, as I said, they are keeping it a lot cleaner than they used to
  • I shouldn't complain, however, since I really only go there as the sun is going down, but I think if they did this, they would probably get a lot more business

• by Crusade

I come from a family of campers. However, at this point in my life, I prefer day camping and a nice, soft bed at night. I find the Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky to be the perfect solution to this dilemma, because it is located close enough to Levi Jackson State Park, right there at 47 Adams Road in Corbin, Kentucky, 40701 that I can spend the day in the park and go back to the motel when the sun is going down.

My experiences at Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky have not always been positive. I have been there, at times, when my room had not been

cleaned properly. I have also noticed a strange odor in the carpets from time to time and attribute this to the fact that they allow smoking in the rooms. However, the last three times I have stayed there, I have noticed marked improvements. I don’t know if they have new management, but I can tell they are making a concerted effort to keep the place tidy and smelling fresh and clean.

First thing in the morning when I stay at Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky, I hit the exercise room. Then, I take advantage of their free hot breakfast. This part of the stay can be hit-or-miss, depending on ...

• who cooks that morning, I suppose. Some days they will have scrambled eggs and sausage and on other days, there are slim offerings that aren’t necessarily that hot.

Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky is a basic motel with not that many frills, but it is convenient to a lot of places I need to be and, as I said, they are keeping it a lot cleaner than they used to. My teenager really likes the indoor pool and I enjoy a soak in the hot tub after a strenuous day of hiking.

Next year, my son will start his first semester at the University of the Cumberlands, and I

am happy that I already know about Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky, because I know I will be staying there as often as I can when I drive to see him.

There is one thing that I really don’t care for about Corbin Suites, Corbin, Kentucky, and that is that there are very few trees around. I would like it a lot more if they would, at least, do some landscaping to make the place feel a bit more welcoming. I shouldn’t complain, however, since I really only go there as the sun is going down, but I think if they did this, they would probably get a lot more business.

Comfort Suites Corbin Kentucky

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 226071208321231/k2311a0726/7.26.10