Electrolux Z 7292 vacuum cleaner
2.0
  • I found the Electrolux Z7292 to be comparably cheaper and with the ergonomic advantage of a light weight, which makes it convenient enough to lift over the furniture and to clean even inside the car
  • When I bought this hoover, luck was on my side because I found a few on sale and I got myself a good deal
  • I found no problems putting it together it is easy to empty
  • At first I thought the suction power was weak but whenever I clear the filters of debris, it is able to suck most of the dust and cat hairs that are stuck in the carpet
  • I prefer the frequent cleaning to the cumbersome bag replacements

• by RealSmart

I have been in search of an effective vacuum cleaner and someone recommended to me the Electrolux Z 7292 Cyclonic vacuum cleaner. I have known Electrolux for its quality products and this cleaner could be the ideal. Two of my family members suffer from dust allergy. I have used hoovers of all sorts to remove dust from the living room carpet but my kids still wheeze and cough. I find that most of the vacuum cleaners I buy leave dust residue under the carpet and possibly blow some in the

air. I found the Electrolux Z7292 to be comparably cheaper and with the ergonomic advantage of a light weight, which makes it convenient enough to lift over the furniture and to clean even inside the car. I made the purchase a few weeks ago.

When I bought this hoover, luck was on my side because I found a few on sale and I got myself a good deal. I found no problems putting it together it is easy to empty. At first I thought the suction power was weak but whenever ...

• I clear the filters of debris, it is able to suck most of the dust and cat hairs that are stuck in the carpet. I prefer the frequent cleaning to the cumbersome bag replacements. The one I bought has a brush compartment. It is also easy to tell when the suction container is full since the dust collects in a transparent container. The vacuum cleaner is small enough and therefore convenient for storage because we have to budget for storage space in our new flat.

However, the metallic tube keeps

coming loose when in use. Probably it is the friction between metal connections. For the love of Electrolux products, I am not giving it up yet. Next week I am taking it back to the vendor for a replacement with the one that has plastic pipes or possibly, a newer model.

The Electrolux Z 7292 Cyclonic vacuum cleaner is still not my perfect dream. The model I wish to have should have a longer tube. I would prefer a plastic fitting to a metallic one. A few assortment of brushes would also be ideal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626071208301231/k2311a0726/7.26.10