Freeman Facial Peel Off mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I observe my skin cells on the mask that was just taken off of my face, this is how I know that this product is working
  • This stuff is amazing, and it doesn't cost much to purchase

• by DreamsOfRuby

Looking for smooth and silky clear skin? The Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask makes you feel like a million bucks. It comes in a green tube with the cover standing up. You apply this clear gel to your face before going to bed. This way your face will feel nice and fresh in the morning. You put some of this gooey sticky stuff in the palm or palms of your hands, then start spreading it all over your face. Just be careful that you don’t get some of it on your eyebrows.

After spreading the gel all over your

face, you leave it to sit on you face for approximately five minutes. You have to make sure that it dry’s before starting to peel the mask off your face. Once the stuff dry’s, you can start peeling off bits and pieces of your skin. Its like taking off a second layer of skin right off your face. Once you start to peel, you will see the pieces looking very much like a mini mask. You might even get to see some of your skin cells as well. I happen to like this part the most. When I observe my skin ...

• cells on the mask that was just taken off of my face, this is how I know that this product is working. This is a much easier and quicker product to use. The other facial cleanser brands make you look like a zombie. Its not good to feel like a zombie, let alone to look like one.

Truth be told, I don’t really care for the other type of facial cleaners. They take much longer to get your face the way you want it to look. Besides, you have to wait for hours until the procedure is done, and you can only do this

procedure in your bathroom. With the Freeman Facial Peel Off mask, you can apply it anywhere in the room. This stuff is amazing, and it doesn’t cost much to purchase. You can get this product just about anywhere for as little as $3.59.

I have seen this selling in places such as: Walmart; Target; Walgreens; CVS and Rite Aid. And I am most certain that you can buy this in warehouse places such as: Sam’s; and Costco’s. If you want your skin to look clear and silky, be sure to look for the Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask in the Cosmetics Department on your next shopping spree.

Frances Verner says :

I’m not a huge beauty expert. I haven’t tried hundreds of products or anything to that effect, however, in my humble opinion, this is the best peel off mask that I have tried.
    I’m pretty busy, and I don’t always have the energy to wash my face with special products and put on make-up. Pretty much the entirety of my skincare routine is using this product every three days or so. I really like how easy it is to do. It’s fast and is significantly less messy than mud masks. Also, it’s clear, so it’s a good product if you’re living in a dorm, and don’t want to walk down the halls with a bunch of gunk on your face.
    When you pull it off it’s white, so you can’t see your dead skin cells on there, which is great because I don’t want to see that. I just notice that my skin is super clear and soft the next day.
    The product smells really good, though I don’t actually know if the people who made it have ever even seen a pomegranate because it smells absolutely nothing like one.
    The mask also dries pretty quickly, (ten minutes tops ) so you don’t have to keep it on for a long period of time.
    You do have to be careful about what areas of your face you put it on. You need to make sure you only put it on the areas of your face that produce a lot of oil, otherwise, your skin will be super dry and gross for the rest of the week.
    On top of all the things they provide, the product is really quite cheap. All in all, it’s a definite win for any guys, gals, and nonbinary pals who want nice skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071208151231/k2311a0726/7.26.10