Autan Mosquito Repellent Lotion  » Medicine  »
  • I love beach vacations but nothing irritates me more than swarming mosquitoes at night
  • I used it for the next few days and was absolutely convinced that this is the best repellent I have used and sure gave me a peace of mind at night

• by DreamsOfRuby

I love beach vacations but nothing irritates me more than swarming mosquitoes at night. It spoils the mood and it makes me want to crawl into bed and hide. Although I make it a point to ensure that I always have a bottle of mosquito repellent with me at all times, they just do not seem to work in certain places.

I recently visited Thailand and went to Phi Phi islands. Gorgeous place but the mosquitoes are vicious and relentless. It seemed that they have targeted just me for some reason and I ended

up swatting at them and scratching my bites the entire night while trying hard to enjoy a nice drink and dinner. While at the table, a lady I met earlier while diving passed me Autan Mosquito Repellent after seeing that I have no luck with the spray I was using constantly. She said that it is the only thing that works for her. So without hesitation, I darted to the washroom and rinsed my feet and arm where it had my old repellent before I put on the Autan lotion.

I must say ...

• that it really worked to my surprise. Soon after, I hear less buzzing around me and finding myself swatting at my arms or legs less although the previous bites irritated me the entire night. I was amazed at how well it worked over my old repellent and asked if this friend purchased it there in Phi Phi, but she wasn’t sure. She was nice enough to give me the entire bottle which was a quarter left seeing how desperate I was.

I used it for the next few days and was absolutely convinced

that this is the best repellent I have used and sure gave me a peace of mind at night. I was glad that the smell wasn’t too off putting like some I have used before. This was mild and in fact smelled nice.

Since then, I have only trusted the Autan repellent and always had extras on me whenever I go somewhere exotic. I just hope mosquitoes do not get immune to the Autan one which I doubt. If you are sick of repellents that do not work, you should give Autan a try.

Autan Mosquito Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626071208141231/k2311a0726/7.26.10