Nordictrack CX 925 Elliptical  » Health  »
  • I have two kids, so when I was about to select fitness equipment, my primary concern was that the device should be safe enough so that the kids won't be offended and since this device is covered, I am no more worried about this issue
  • The only problem is that the device is heavy, and if I need to move to any other place I have to disassemble it again and then moving the parts finally assembling it, so it takes good time, work and energy

• by RealSmart

NordicTrack CX 925 Elliptical is cool exercising equipment; I have placed it in my room. As the equipment comes in sub assembled parts, and it’s therefore, possible to assemble and disassemble it. This exercising device is a fascinating piece to ride on; I just love walking on it. I have two kids, so when I was about to select fitness equipment, my primary concern was that the device should be safe enough so that the kids won’t be offended and since this device is covered, I am no more worried about

this issue.

There is a variety of workout programs to do, since I am a beginner, I usually choose low speed and resistance level using manual mode. The device is also equipped with options regarding heart sync workouts, so I normally select fat burn mode when going on a heart sync exercise. The only problem is that the device is heavy, and if I need to move to any other place I have to disassemble it again and then moving the parts finally assembling it, so it takes good time, work ...

• and energy. So you should think before you place it the very first time and when you place it better keep it for long there.

The two large walking pedals are self adjustable and comfortable. The display on the console competently lets me know about heart rate and calories burnt, so I compare and customize the speed and duration of my exercise according to what I am looking for. The speed fans on the console always keep me cool and rapidly dry the sweating due to exercise.

The product is the

right choice for the people who are looking for fitness device at home and willing to save unnecessary expense in a fitness club. The product detail is available online and one can connect the equipment with a computer to access the guide about the diet and exercise plan. The product is really very good at home workout and I have found it quite durable. NordicTrack CX 925 Elliptical has delivered me a good return on my investment, and I have experienced a good change by exercising on this equipment in few days.

Nordictrack CX 925 Elliptical
    Stephanie says :

re : The only problem is that the device is heavy, and if I need to move to any other place I have to disassemble it again and then moving the parts finally assembling it, so it takes good time, work and energy
    I have a question about the Nordictrack cx925 Elliptical. I bought mine from an individual and cannot figure out how to place the batteries in the battery compartment. Top to bottom or side to side? The owners manual does not explain this and are the batteries necessary to operate the pedals?

Rebecca Lee says :

Hi Stephanie yes, the batteries are necessary for the peddles and, more importantly, the interactive workouts. I had an elliptical similar to this the CX 938 and the batteries were placed top to bottom in the compartment and were required for operation since the machine did not use the 110v electric battery. Place them top to bottom and ensure the batteries you have are size D. Also, spring for good batteries like energizer or Duracell because the machine will eat through cheap batteries pretty quick.

Larry w Hedgpeth says :

We just got a cx925 and set it up in our basement. Yes, it is heavy but there are built in rollers on the front end so you can lift the rear end and roll it to its new place. This won’t work well over carpet, but we used two pieces of plywood (about 6′ x 2′ each) to roll it on and it was pretty easy to move around. There were two places we had to pick it up, and my son and I were easily able to carry it a short distance.

We would like to get an owner’s manual - does anyone have a link we could use to get one?

Thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071208111231/k2311a0726/7.26.10