Carlsberg sky tower  » Travel  »
41 Imbiah Rd, Singapore 099707, Tel 6562 5992
  • The Sky Tower was relatively easy to get to since Singapore has one of the best transportation system I have seen in Asia
  • We headed out at 6.00pm from our hotel and hopped onto a bus and before we reached, the view of the Tower was just amazing and peculiar that it makes you wonder how in the world did they construct such a magnificent building
  • After we paid the S$10 entry fee each (may cost more now) which I thought was reasonable, we entered this cabin which slowly ascends while you enjoy the view outside

• by Crusade

This was our third trip to Singapore but more like a one day stopover. Since we have been to Singapore, We asked around for the latest attraction and a friend we just met recommended checking out the Carlsberg Sky Tower and giving the Carlsberg float a try too. We were a bit nervous with the laugh that followed after the recommendation but what the heck.

The Sky Tower was relatively easy to get to since Singapore has one of the best transportation system I have seen in Asia. So getting

there was no problem at all. We headed out at 6.00pm from our hotel and hopped onto a bus and before we reached, the view of the Tower was just amazing and peculiar that it makes you wonder how in the world did they construct such a magnificent building.

After we paid the S$10 entry fee each (may cost more now) which I thought was reasonable, we entered this cabin which slowly ascends while you enjoy the view outside. The information board says that you can see Malaysia and Indonesian ...

• islands from the highest point but I could not spot it and maybe because I was too distracted by the city lights and the view from the tower. I had no complaints too about the ride. The cabin was air-conditioned, clean and the pace of the ascend was comfortable that you won’t feel any sense of dizziness.

I was glad that we decided we wanted to go at night because the view of the city lights was just breathtaking. Just remember that it closes at 9.00 pm and

there maybe a bit of waiting because it seems more popular at night, but it is worth it, trust me. And do not forget to bring your camera and miss out the chance of getting pictures of an entire country in panoramic view. I do not think you will get another chance elsewhere to actually see an entire country, let alone a city from a tower because Singapore is that small. I heard that apparently the name has changed to Tiger Sky Tower now because of the change in sponsor.

Carlsberg sky tower

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3826071208081131/k2311a0726/7.26.10