Dettol daily Hygenic Talc  » Health  »
  • The talc powder seems to help with this problem, absorbing the sweat and keeping him smelling fresh and clean
  • Dettol Hygenic Talc is also inexpensive, so I love buying it
  • I recommend this for anyone having trouble controlling body odor, it is worth it

• by Leviathan

For anyone who has a consistent bad body odor, Dettol daily Hygenic Talc is a great asset to have. This talc is specifically made to burn away bacteria that cause bad odors. I made my husband use this after his workouts and it worked great. He likes it too.

The talc contains ingredients to kill bacteria that cause body odors. My husband says that at first there is a slight burning

sensation, but then, as the bacteria is killed off, a cooling sensation takes over. There is also a good smell, a kind of citrus smell. The talc also helps my husband with being itchy while working outside in the summer. Since he tends to sweat a lot and the sweat dries during his break, making his skin itch, he often comes home with small bumps on his skin from scratching all day. The talc powder seems to help with this problem, absorbing the sweat and keeping him smelling fresh and clean. It also makes his skin feel silky, which is great for me. It can be used at any time as well. My husband chooses to use it after he takes a shower, just to make sure he gets everything and is smelling good.

Dettol Hygenic Talc is also inexpensive, so ...

• Dettol daily Hygenic Talc
      I love buying it. A 150g bottle costs about $3. The bottle lasts close to two months, maybe more. It all depends on how much you use and where. My husband typically only puts it on his torso and feet, so it lasts him awhile. It is just like baby powder in the way you use it, so it can last for a long time if you use it sparingly.
      Read the label and be advised though, this is dangerous to ingest and should be kept well away from children!

I love having my husband use Dettol daily Hygenic Talc and I will continue using it for as long as he needs it. He likes it as well, so he would probably continue to buy it even if I stopped. I recommend this for anyone having trouble controlling body odor, it is worth it!

Dettol daily Hygenic Talc
Shayna says :

re : I recommend this for anyone having trouble controlling body odor, it is worth it
I think strong deodorants work better

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071207991131/k2311a0726/7.26.10