Sanofu Aventis Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets  » Health  »
  • In our family, I believe that I was the first one to try Sanodu Aventis Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets
  • They are also impressed with the relief that they get as well as not complaining about the flavor

• by RealSmart

I am one of those who suffer from some of the worst heartburn ever, and when it decides to burn it burns like a hot iron and gives me indigestion and discomfort that is nearly debilitating. I am told that this condition can be hereditary and it would not make a difference in what I ate. I suffer from hyperacidity just like my dad and brother and we have always carried around some sort of remedy for heartburn for as long as I can think back. This type of heartburn that comes with having hyperacidity. There are many people that suffer from this irritating gastric condition,

but there is Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets.

Through the years, I have tried many remedies and antacids that claim to work well on duodenal ulcers, gastritis, heartburn and gastric hyperacidity. Most of the other antacids work to some degree and help with one or two of the symptoms. We all know that chewable antacids do not guarantee that they are going to taste good, and if they do not taste good, it can start a gag reflex in some people then that only adds to their gastric problems.

Thanks to the manufactures that made Sanofu Aventis Maalox Plus Antacid Chewable Tablets I have relief that does not taste ...

• bad at all and gives me the relief that I need caused by my condition known as hyperacidity. The flavor to these chewable tablets is very pleasant and light they have a lemon/ citrus taste that is not too strong and does not make me gag which only makes matters worse. I am pleased that Maalox was able to create an antacid that not only works well but also has a pleasant flavor to it.

In our family, I believe that I was the first one to try Sanodu Aventis Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets. I eventually was able to convince them to try them out, and now

they carry them around. They are also impressed with the relief that they get as well as not complaining about the flavor. Do I not only care about my family and want them to get relief from hyperacidity (heartburn) but also because I do hang out with my family a lot and if for some chance I did not have my Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets with me. I just want to increase my chances of being able to get Sanofu Aventis Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets instead of getting something different that may not give me the relief I get from Maalox plus Antacid Chewable Tablets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071207821131/k2311a0726/7.26.10