Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to go to my local workout gym to swim after work and like we all know that most mascaras are not going to hold up, but Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara holds up very well through my swim workout and when I get out of the pool my mascara is still on and not streaming down my face
  • I do notice a little fading of color at the end of the day, but I have not encountered any excessive clumping of my lashes that use to be a common problem with the others I have used in the past
  • My overall opinion of Max Factor and their Aqualash that is made by them is very positive and I think that the quality and performance of this mascara is outstanding

• by RealSmart

I religiously apply mascara everyday and that means that I have tried many different types and brands of mascara. Some of them have been good and others have really let me down in one way or another and there they sit in the bottom of a make up drawer of mine with the others that did not meet my expectations and forever lay there in my mascara cemetery at the bottom of my drawer.

I have a few things about me that finding the right is sometimes a pain staking adventure at times. I wear contacts. I have allergies that

make my eyes water or dry out and itch and I also swim at the local fitness gym. Max Factor has been able to formulate mascara for me that satisfies most of my expectations and that mascara that Max Factor put out on the market is their Aqualash Waterproof Mascara.

Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara has been a great mascara for me. I am very active and I don’t like to have to worry about make up too much except for putting it on everyday and preferably not needing to touch up throughout the day. I like to go to my local ...

• workout gym to swim after work and like we all know that most mascaras are not going to hold up, but Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara holds up very well through my swim workout and when I get out of the pool my mascara is still on and not streaming down my face. I also wear contacts and have seasonal allergies that that combination right there is great recipe for eye irritation causing your eyes to water up and or itch like crazy. Max Factor has to have a quality product to handle what I put mascara through.

Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara

has been very compatible with my sensitive eyes and stays on all day. I do notice a little fading of color at the end of the day, but I have not encountered any excessive clumping of my lashes that use to be a common problem with the others I have used in the past. It is not too hard to remove from eyes using a make up remover or baby oil of some sort. My overall opinion of Max Factor and their Aqualash that is made by them is very positive and I think that the quality and performance of this mascara is outstanding.

Max Factor Aqualash Waterproof Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071207811131/k2311a0726/7.26.10