Mintek DVD Player  » Media  »
  • For someone who is not that tech oriented I enjoy using gadgets and at least try to keep up to date with new ones

• by Leviathan

For someone who is not that tech oriented I enjoy using gadgets and at least try to keep up to date with new ones. I was given a Mintek DVD Player as a gift and started using it as soon as I managed to set it up.

It came with a manual indicating all the types of different formats is can read as well as a remote, video cable, audio cable properly coded, making it easy to set-up and a detachable power cord. I am not into engineering but learn quickly

how to use any gadget and learning how to use Mintek DVD was very easy. I had no problems reading DVDs, CDs, or other computer formatted media. The DVD colors were brilliant and very sharp.

A friend of mine who is very tech savvy came over and tried out several of his MP3 and it worked like magic. He checked the cables and played some video and it too was just great to watch. He explained how to adjust the brightness that can go as high as 16, and if I needed ...

• more bass I had 3 choices for that also. The additional sound effects can be created because it has a DSP built-in.

The remarkable thing about this product is its price. Is affordable and can do a lot of reading on different file formats. While I haven’t tried them all, my nephew tells me it’s just a a great buy for the money.

For those that like to create their own videos, such as my nephew, he shot over 100 digital jpegs with his digital camera. He then proceeded to upload the

images to the DVD player and it was a wonderful show, showing not only the images in a slidshow wih a wonderful fade-in and fade-out mode. Surprising!

The only operation I had to get used to was that it was all on-screen information with no front panel indicator. This is something you get used to quite soon and does not create any problems.

Do I like my Mintek DVD Player? Absolutely. It is a stress free, easily learnable and user friendly with multiple available formats which make it easy to get creative and inventive.

Mintek DVD Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3926071207701131/k2311a0726/7.26.10