Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I just bought Givenchy's Hot Couture Perfume and it has to be the best perfume I have ever bought
  • It is the latest 'in ' perfume in Nova Scotia, and the Cosmetician I bought it from at Shoppers Drug Store says it is simply referred to as Givenchy 'Hot'
  • I paid $60CDN for Hot Couture but it is worth every penny

• by Melissa Glenn
      I just bought Givenchy’s Hot Couture Perfume and it has to be the best perfume I have ever bought. It is the latest ‘in ‘ perfume in Nova Scotia, and the Cosmetician I bought it from at Shoppers Drug Store says it is simply referred to

as Givenchy ‘Hot’.

Givenchy has a long standing name for quality in the perfume world, and with good reason.

This spray perfume comes in a snazzy packaged white box with silver lettering.

While the packaging may be subtle the fragrance is not.

When I first tried ...

• this perfume I was hit by a scent that was both musky and floral at the same time.

I didn’t find Givenchy Hot Couture to be a harsh or alcohol smelling fragrance at all.

The smell of Givenchy Hot Couture perfume is like amber, vanilla, jasmine

and musk mixed together.

The scent isnt sharp or sweet for that matter, and once its on my skin it stays there all day without any need to re-apply.

Givenchy is a Paris based perfume maker, and it is not cheap.

I paid $60CDN for Hot Couture but it is worth every penny.

Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562201120760331/k2311a0122/1.22.07