Jean Marc - Garden Of Flowers, Eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I was not previously familiar with this scent although I do know of JEAN MARC fragrances (they are somewhere in the middle as far as fragrances in my opinion go)
  • I use it rarely, I have my collection of favourite perfumes
  • All in all I I think this perfume is not that bad, it is certainly one of the best perfumes I received as a gift
  • True each nose has their own experience with each perfume so you might love it or hate it

• by Mintaka

I am extremely picky when it comes to perfume so I am not the happiest person when someone gifts me a perfume, don’t get me wrong I am extremely thankful and do appreciate the gesture but there is a strong chance that I will not like the perfume.

My boyfriends uncle gave this perfume to me. I was not previously familiar with this scent although I do know of JEAN MARC fragrances

(they are somewhere in the middle as far as fragrances in my opinion go). Box looks simple enough - a white box with few pictures of red roses. I liked the box, it has class to it.

As for the scent, it reminds me of old perfumes, the ones grandma used to wear - not that this is a bad thing, it has a simple scent you just smell flowers (garden flowers) ...

• and nothing else. It has a very sweet smell to it, I in particular am not really fond on it.

It smells almost the same when you apply it on skin as it does in the bottle - that is a plus. The scent is not very durable, you will have to reapply it quite often - that is a minus.

I use it rarely, I have my collection of favourite perfumes. When

I use it it is mostly during the day, it’s not that suitable for night. It is more of a spring, summer scent, I would not use it in winter.

All in all I I think this perfume is not that bad, it is certainly one of the best perfumes I received as a gift. True each nose has their own experience with each perfume so you might love it or hate it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626071207551131/k2311a0726/7.26.10