Clarins Gommage Exfoliant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Clarins Gommage Exfoliant when I went looking for the perfect cleanser to use before my tanning treatment
  • After gently exfoliating my face, I always experience a warm and healthy glow, and it's as smooth as a baby's bottom
  • I did not regret buying the larger 200 ml bottle

• by RealSmart

Before Clarins Gommage Exfoliant, when I needed to get rid of that rough, dry skin that always lurked in pesky places on my body, I searched my cosmetic cabinets for every scrub, file, and cheese grater I could find. But no matter how hard I scrubbed my face with magic beads or sanded my feet with a file, I was left with sore muscles and more dead skin. All of those fruitless procedures ended when I discovered Clarins Gommage Exfoliant.

This refreshing cream sloughs the old layers of skin away like the ocean tides washing over golden sandy beaches.

With a few easy circular motions, the exfoliant smoothes rough surfaces and erases blackheads, leaving skin clean and glowing.

I can see the dead skin in the water when I rinse—it’s kind of disgusting, but it certainly told me that the product was working. I found Clarins Gommage Exfoliant when I went looking for the perfect cleanser to use before my tanning treatment.

I applied the exfoliant over my whole body, and my spray tan turned out better than any I have done in the past—no spotting, and no discoloration around my joints and feet. It removes dead skin ...

• easily and efficiently on all of my body’s rough spots, and it’s gentle enough to use on my face.

Now I use it weekly as a Saturday spa treatment to pamper my whole body. My hands are smoother than they have been in years, and my feet are always left silky like after a pedicure.

After gently exfoliating my face, I always experience a warm and healthy glow, and it’s as smooth as a baby’s bottom. Since I began using Clarins Gommage Exfoliant six months ago, I have received many compliments on my complexion and the softness of my

hands.

With all of my skin cleansed, the effects of other moisture treatments are much greater. The cream smells light and clean, and just a little bit goes a long way.

I did not regret buying the larger 200 ml bottle. I have shared my secret exfoliant with my friends and family, and several of them bought a tube of their own (because I wouldn’t let them use mine anymore).

Now I have a chain of people that are hooked on Clarins Gommage Exfoliant. Everyone wants to know what the secret to our great skin is, and we don’t hesitate to tell them.

Clarins Gommage Exfoliant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071207441031/k2311a0726/7.26.10