Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief,Large/Back 14in. x 27in.  » Health  »
  • I was initially impressed with the Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief
  • However, I learned that this heating pad doesn’t fool around when it comes to heat
  • In fact, I don’t recommend using this heating pad when you are alone because you run the danger of falling asleep as your muscles relax
  • The thing I like most about the Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief is that the heat is moist heat rather than the uncomfortable dry kind
  • At close to $90, this heating pad is definitely an investment, but the more I use it, the more I appreciate what a good healing tool it is

• by Tripple

I injured my back in a swimming race four years ago and have had annoying back pain ever since. I quickly found that applying heat to the injury brought relief, but the heating pad I had didn’t cover a wide enough area. As a result, I kept having to move it around causing it to be less effective. Upon the recommendation of a friend, I purchased a Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief. I

had never seen a heating pad that could cover such a large area!

I was initially impressed with the Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief. I could lie down on my stomach and put it on my back and my muscles seemed to relax in no time at all. However, I learned that this heating pad doesn’t fool around when it comes to heat. It, in fact, gets extremely hot, so much so that I now have to position a baby’s receiving blanket between my skin and the pad or I will end up with a minor burn.

The Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief does not turn itself off like my old heating pad did, so you really have to keep an eye on the clock when you use it or you will get too much heat. In fact, I don’t recommend using this heating pad when you are alone ...

• Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief,Large/Back 14in. x 27in.
      because you run the danger of falling asleep as your muscles relax. Since this one covers such a large area, you could potentially injure yourself.

The Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief is made of high quality materials and can take a lot of abuse. My other heating pad showed wear and tear from just taking it out of its box repeatedly. I have now owned the Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief for

more than a year and it still looks brand new.

The thing I like most about the Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief is that the heat is moist heat rather than the uncomfortable dry kind. This pad takes the moisture right out of the air to provide the most comfortable heat treatment available.

At close to $90, this heating pad is definitely an investment, but the more I use it, the more I appreciate what a good healing tool it is.

Thermophore Arthritis Pad Soothing Pain Relief,Large/Back 14in. x 27in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071207301031/k2311a0726/7.26.10