The Body Shop Lip Treatment
  • And in the end – the best, what, in my opinion, the Body Shop offers for lip treatment

• by Tripple

The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment is something that makes lips look shiny, wet and nicely tinted. You may choose out of 16 colors. The Hi-Shine Lip Treatment also moisturizes lips intensely, but leaves them really sticky.

If you go out in windy weather, make sure to keep your hair away from your lips. But still – lips look gorgeous and the balm’s passion fruit smell is so tempting!

Aloe Lip treatment is especially good for winter months – lips don’t get dry and chapped in the cold.

This balm doesn’t make lips sticky and

its effect lasts long: if I apply it before going to bed, my lips remain smooth for the whole next day. Born Lippy from the Body Shop smells so good that I’m always willing to lick it off my lips.

I’ve tried the Pink Guava and the Strawberry lip balms and there are plenty of other flavors. It makes my lips soft and fragrant and non-sticky.

It’s a really nice balm. The only drawback is the package: the balm is in a small box, so you have to apply it with your fingers, which is ...

• not very comfortable in some places and situations.

MTV Tantalising Lip Butter would suit to those with normal skin, but for those whose lips get dry easily it is not enough. For sunny days Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15 is a good choice.

It leaves my lips soft for long time. It gives no shine, but it perfectly fulfills its mission – protects lips from getting dry.

It can be worn under your lipstick. Some of my friends use it also in winter, but dry skin needs stronger protection from cold.

And in the

end – the best, what, in my opinion, the Body Shop offers for lip treatment: Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick. Non-sticky long-lasting intense balm nourishes dry lips exactly as they need it.

Good in both winter-time and summer-time. An interesting side effect: as I smell cocoa on my lips for whole the day, I eat much less chocolate than usually – just like chocolate is always with me and I don’t want it so much.

Those who want to lose weight should note it as well as those who want their lips to stay soft all the time.

The Body Shop Lip Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071207171031/k2311a0726/7.26.10